Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomness

"I want to go there." I love the fact that Tina Fey gets comedic lines for 30 Rock from her toddler!

Sometimes I wish that the Noggin channel had a news scroll on the bottom...I'm feeling out of the loop.

I have a girl-crush on Alicia Keys. Have you seen The Secret Life of Bees?

Facebook is ruining my writing...I'm going to try to stay away from that time suck 'till Sunday. I think I can, I think I can....

My son keeps saying, "Roger doger," and I have no idea what it means.

This morning I discovered my precious daughter, Emory, loves blueberry muffins.

During the Spring I'm hoping to take a train ride to Baltimore to see my big bro. I've never traveled that way before. Have you?

2 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Yes, trains are fabulous. Just prep yourself for unexpected stops that may last longer than you'd like. I loved my two train trips, very adventurous...

Alysun said...

Cool! Where did you go?