Tuesday, December 9, 2008

yuck

I want to write everyday. I do. Sometimes, though, I can't get to the computer or my notebook. Sometimes I have so many ideas bouncing around upstairs that I am unable to make sense of it all. Recently, however, I have been battling the yuck.

What is the yuck you may ask.

First it's hand, foot, mouth had by my son and husband. Second it's pink eye shared between my son and daughter then given to me. Third is a nasty ear, nose and throat infection passed from son to daughter. Fourth is me going crazy from the overwelming amount of blisters, eye goo, snot, runny diapers, and lack of natural vitamin D... a.k.a. yuck.

1 comment:

Covey said...

Ugh-Hope you guys feel better son. EJ is having a horrible reaction to his flu shot--he is throwing up all over everything. I am exhausted!