Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things

So far this has been the best Christmas season ever! I should probably stop right now and knock on wood because last year was a nightmare. Due to a stomach bug that invaded my family I did not leave the house for 10 days. Ten days!

Anywho, thought I would share with you several of my favs.

#1 My son's Christmas vest

It was given to us by a lovely family friend and I think I love it so because Dylan wants to wear it everyday.



#2 Centerpiece on Dining Table

I stuck cloves in tangerines. Just call me Martha! The smell is, well, if I must say so...perfect:




#3 Easy Candy

At 250 degrees melt Rolos on top of pretzels for 4 minutes. Then smash a pecan on top. Cool and store. Delish and easy, easy, easy!


I could go on and on with my favorites list but I shall stop now and get some sleep. Although my posts seem to be dwindling I do think about the blogger world daily. Is that normal?

May God bless you all and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!! (Just in case I don't get back before Santa visits!)

1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

In all the decorating fussiness that I encountered in Texas, I forgot about the simplest and sweetest of Christmas decorating techniques: cloves in tangerines. Thanks for reminding me to keep it simple...