Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alarm Clock #2

Ahhhh, la de da la, ahhhh.

Do you hear that? It's the sound of angels singing. My son stayed in his room until the clock turned green at 6:30AM this morning! My daughter is still sleeping...it is currently 7:20AM! It's a joyous occasion. Granted I heard Dylan playing the bongos before the rooster crows but hey, I'll just make sure the drums are gone tonight prior to lights out.

Visions of serious slumber make me smile as I know gradually that clock will turn green later and later. Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Um, is your son somehow related to Matthew McConaughey? Because if you tell me you found him naked while playing the bongos...

Covey said...

Glad it worked for you too! I guess buyer's remorse won't set in if it actually works. Just think--the alarm clock is cheaper than one night ina hotel :)