Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Puffy Eyes

Last night I watched The Secret Life of Bees all by myself and boo-hooed like a baby. I've read the book and seen the movie so why did I let the faucets pour? Guess I needed a good crying.

Have I mentioned before that I have a girl crush on Alicia Keys? I love her character, as well, in this story...strong, independent, and then she lets her heart take over.


In a few hours I get to take Dylan to his first day of preschool looking sleep deprived (o.k. I stayed up too late watching TV and ran upstairs at 5AM because Dylan was yelling that his Linus blanket was stuck under his bed) and/or that I've consumed way too much salt (could be the half bag o' chips and salsa I munched during the movie). If I were the type I'd totally be lounging with cool cucumbers over my lids.

1 comment:

Covey said...

Hope his first day went well. Elijah met his teacher yesterday and is kinda excited about preschool tomorrow. He is bummed Dylan won't be there but excited to see Sammy.