Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dinner Cruise

Tonight we ate dinner on the river. I packed sandwiches and chips and drinks and we set sail. Dylan asked, "Can we do this again?" after his first bite of peanut butter and jelly. Emory smiled the entire time...bet her little chubby cheeks are tired.

Best part of it all (besides the family memories, of course) was I didn't have to clean up the kitchen. Whoo-hoo!


Little Emory is having a heart murmur checked out on Monday by a pediatric cardiologist. It's probably something she'll outgrow but her doc wants to make sure. Please keep her (and me, I've been waiting for this appointment for over a month:) in your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Covey said...

let me know if I need to plan to pick up Dylan from preschool. He's more than welcome to nap at our house.

Alysun said...

Thanks, Covey. Her appt. is at 10:30AM so I think we'll be done before school is out:)

Covey said...

Hope the appointment went well--Happy Birthday!!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Just now reading this...how did it all go? Praying after the fact counts too, right? :)

Oh, to live on a river! Sounds heavenly.