Friday, October 3, 2008

Pac Man

My son loves food. So much so that I bet others think I never feed him.

Today we went to Subway for lunch and he ate a 6 inch pizza sub. He's 2 and a half. He also ate half a bag of Cheetos...I stuck the other half in my purse and told him we were saving them for later. While he was eating, every five minutes or so he would say with too much enthusiasm, "Hmmm, this is good!" Other restaurant goers smiled at us but I could tell what they were really thinking.

Earlier this week some friends stopped by just before supper-time. There was a bowl of grapes on the table. He ate most of the bowl (sharing maybe two) and then said, "Mommy, is it time to eat?" I put out some chips and dip for him and our company and he hovered over the appetizer like a hawk.

He's in constant motion and grows so fast ~ I understand his hunger. However, I could probably curtail some of his hunger...with more veggies!

No comments: