Monday, October 27, 2008

Need a Nap

Tick tock, dribble

Tick tock, dribble

Tick tock, dribble

Naaaay

Wait a minute...what was that??

While trying to nap yesterday I was peacefully being hypnotized by the clock and kitchen sink. All of a sudden I heard a horse. Yes, I said a h-o-r-s-e.

Needless to say I did not nap. Not only could I not get over the barnyard animal somewhere in my home but political phone calls took over my land line.

Inbetween the annoying recorded voices and tiptoeing as not to wake the babies I discovered the "nay" was from a wooden animal puzzle that obviously makes noises when a piece is placed. The room had darkened due to gloomy-perfect-napping-even-both-babies-are-sleeping-at-the-same-time-weather and I guess the puzzle thought a match had been made.

I'd probably be certifiable crazy by now with all the election negativity (on TV, on the radio, in the mail, and phone calls) paired with my sleep deprivation (thank you, Baby Sister, for waking at 4AM for 4 days in a row) if it weren't for Tina Fey and Tivo. She cracks me up!

Betcha naps aren't very Mavericky.


No comments: