Monday, July 12, 2010

Peach Cobbler

Sitting around my mom's kitchen table is one of my favorite past times. She's usually cookin' something tasty and there is always a stack of magazines to thumb through. My last visit I snagged a Southern Living (June 2010 issue) with hopes of making the Pecan and Peach Cobbler.

I made it tonight (without the pecans because Hubby in not a fan) and let me tell you...it was scrump-dilly-icous!!! Of course it wasn't as pretty as the magazine's but no one seemed to mind. Hubby dished out servings before I could grab my camera.

Due to a peach shortage I cut the recipe in half and it was a plenty. With warm vanilla ice cream this dessert was smack-your-mama-good!

2 comments:

shannondavis said...

Sitting around your Mom's table is one of my favorites too!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I wondered about this recipe! Good to know it's southern gal approved :)