Monday, July 26, 2010

New Loves

Camping is my new love. We recently visited Julian Price Park and spent a couple of nights in the wilderness. Yes, my family slept in a tent! It was a surprisingly comfortable and very relaxing family vacation.

Pockets are Emory's new love. She refuses to wear anything that doesn't have pockets. Oh, and if the pockets happen to be sewn in a pink pair of shorts our home is a little happier. Pockets, pockets, POCKETS!!!

The Beatles' The White Album is Dylan's new love. He likes to crank it up and sing, "You say it's your birthday!" while dancing around the kitchen shredding his air guitar (which is not as cute as it sounds unless I've had my morning coffee). However, I'd much rather hear The Fab Four on repeat than, "Toot toot, chugga chugga, big red car," anytime of the day.

Grace Potter is my husband's new love. We saw her perform at the Soap Box in Wilmington and she's pretty fabulous. I'd be a little jealous if I didn't love her, too:)

No comments: