Friday, February 6, 2009

Older?

This morning I fell down the stairs. Seriously, I fell and couldn't get up. Just the bottom two or three stairs but still...ouch! It was dark and way early, my favorite fuzzy red socks are to blame (not me or my sleep deprivation), and sweet Emory was in my arms. Thankfully she was well protected but I cannot say the same for my right elbow or lower back.

Lessons Learned
Number One: Don't wear fuzzy socks while carrying a precious baby downstairs during the wee morning hours.

Number Two: I am older than I feel.

Number Three: Thank God for yoga, even if I have to join my elderly friends in the Yoga with Chairs class.

Now, if you will excuse me and my geriatric feeling self I'm going to take a nap, enjoy the early bird special at K&W (a.k.a. The Hobble-n-Gobble), and be home in time for Wheel of Fortune.

No comments: