Thursday, February 5, 2009

Morning Time

1:22 AM Dylan woke me up to let me know that the big man "scarried" him. I took him back to bed.

2:43 AM Dylan woke me up because his Thomas the Train blanket was sad. What-the-fudge? Can't he be sad during daylight? I let him in bed with us because I didn't want to go back upstairs.

3:03 AM Dylan draped me with two pint-sized arms and a mini-leg. I went upstairs to sleep in his big boy bed.

6:45 AM Dylan's clock turned green and I got up. See the irony here, folks?

7:10 AM The Fam was happily snuggled in my bed when Dylan used his toes to pop Emory's paci out of her mouth. He and I cracked up. I, too, find it funny to put one's feet in an other's face...but only if you know them...really, really know them.

7:13 AM Emory retaliates by creeping her tiny hand across the sheets to grab Dylan's night-night (his Linus blanket). Once she had it in her grasp she flashed her Crest-white teeth, all two of them, in a victory smile.

7:45 AM Everyone finished breakfast and hubby left for work. Time to "start" the day!

Missing sleep is like missing a friend. I know one day I'll get to catch up but until then I sure hope the giggles and the snuggles continue to ease our early mornings.

2 comments:

Cody said...

I took a nap for you today!

Alysun said...

Thanks...how kind of you:)