Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ode to Thin Mints

Oh, Thin Mints, how I love thee
is it possible to only eat three?

Chocolate and mint are the perfect pair
if only my toddler didn't want to share
I'd keep your green box all to myself
and never place you on the pantry shelf

Donating to the Girl Scouts is a good deed
but my guilty pleasures you tend to feed
Tonight it's just you and me (with Paula, Randy, Simon and the new girl)
add a glass of milk and a blanket, on the couch we shall curl

Oh, Thin Mints, how I love thee
don't worry I will stop with one sleeve


2 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Mine are coming next week.

I can't hardly wait.

And it is entirely possible that at one time or three, that I have eaten more than one sleeve in a sitting.

Possible or actual, I'll let you decide :)

Covey said...

Elijah loves the "Caramel Delights" (I hate the new name). I was so disappointed that he liked them. I think he's had more of them than I have. Enjoy your minty goodness.