Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Best Vacation Ever

Hubby's parents took us to St. Thomas. I know, how lucky could a girl be?! I was a little worried about Emory on the plane but she did wonderfully.
Dylan was a traveling pro...Ipod and all.

God delivered this beautiful gift the first morning.
Meet Iggy. He looks a little scary but this lizard actually lives a life of luxury.

This is Iggy's home.


Our favorite day was spent scuba diving from a 60 ft. sail boat.

This was our captain. His name is Jack (as in Jack Sparrow).


We all loved traveling in the open air cabby. I like to think that Hubby was saying he loved me but actually he was attempting a hang loose sign...too many drinks on the boat.


I love this picture of Emory and her Mimi.


Hubby and I even got to go on a date. This was the first time I wore make-up all week. Now thats what I call a vacation!

I'll close with a few more of my favorite pictures from

The Best Vacation Ever!

1 comment:

sara d. said...

love the pics...disappointed hubby didnt get hang loose right {haha}...proud of your arm on your hip for date night picture {*wink*}!!

ps...so jealous but glad yall had a blast!