Thursday, June 5, 2008

Love

Do you ever wake up with so much love in your heart it's hard to start the day? Very rare are these moments for me but it's bringing me to write this morning.

I'm about to have a baby girl. I have a beautiful husband and a healthy 2year old boy. I love my home, my bed, my yard, and even my kitchen. Although I'm not very fond of my double chins right now I am thankful, so very thankful, that I am able to carry the angel inside.

I love my family and friends. I love the town in which I live and I love the tiny church that we attend. I love to eat and watch tv (at the same time). I love tennis, the beach, boat riding, petting cats and dogs, listening to the rain. I love watching my son grow and listening to his point of view. I love new shoes and clothes that fit. I love little notes from my husband. I love music videos in the morning and radio without commercials. I love original art and local accents. I love finger nail polish and lipstick. I love to laugh, especially the giggles. I love America and Mother Earth. I love great conversations. I love when my son plays the piano or harmonica (sounds only a mother could love).

I love, love, love, to love.

No comments: