Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update...

I am 36 weeks preggie and so very ready for this little angel to make her appearance.

I have done fairly well with my "consumption shopping." I think I have purchased only one hat and three shirts and one tube of lipstick for myself since the related post. Didn't really need the hat, outgrew the maternity shirt hand me downs, and the lipstick was to make me feel better about the fact that my face resembles a balloon.

Boat rides are not very soothing when you are super pregnant and your husband drives at record speed to get you home in order to use the restroom.

The weather has been perfect this Spring!

My toddler fractured his collar bone by pulling our tv on top of himself. I keep waiting for social services to show up.

Haven't finished the Eckart Tolle book but haven't given up either. Gave up on Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates. Started The Life all Around Me by Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons.

Hung some of my son's art work in my kitchen...it's my favorite to date.

Must take a nap before son wakes up....

No comments: