Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More?

Lately I've been thinking about consumption. Not just food because, yes, I'm hungry all the time thanks to the tiny dancer in my belly, but overall. How long could I go without buying new shoes, new clothes, new make-up, new stuff? I wonder? Do I have the strength to try to prolong my visits to Target?

I'm going to try. I do not need anymore maternity clothes due to a friend's generous donation of hand-me-downs. I have enough make-up to last at least 6 months. I have more shoes than should be legal.

Here's a problem. I love holidays and season changes. Easter is around the corner and I don't think I can resist. The Easter Bunny has to visit! I can bypass 4th of July without spending, I think. I will use old or natural Fall decor. Halloween...love it!

Ok, no need to go cold turkey, right? I'll start with my selfish/vainity items and re-evaluate in a few months. I'll let you know how I do. Wish me luck:)

No comments: