Sunday, October 24, 2010

Becky

Having a best friend is truly a gift. Having a best friend whose children become your children's friends is well, entertainment. This is Becky. Not too long ago on an fabulous vacation we experienced Broadway, discovered edamame, and enjoyed room service.

Becky and I have been friends since 8th grade. I'll never forget the first time I saw her. She was new to my middle school and had the cutest dimples I had ever seen. We became instant friends and learned how to break hearts and handrails. In college we kept each other out of trouble while having more fun than should be allowed. Over the years Becky has taught me the meaning of unconditional love. She may be small in size but you'll never find a heart as big as hers.

This is our entertainment. You can only imagine how long it took to get this one picture:)


No comments: