Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TENNIS!!

I'm leaving tomorrow for a tennis tournament in Pinehurst. Yippeeee!!! My sweet little team won our 3.5 adult league division and now we get to play with the big dogs. There are 12 of us in all and four who are 70+ years old. Can you believe it? Talk about inspiration. We play four matches and if we win we'll play a few more. I'll be away from home for at least three days and...drum roll please...sleeping in a hotel and not cooking or cleaning!

This break from the norm is just what I've been needing but I'm gonna miss my kiddos something fierce. They are staying with my sister and brother-in-law for a few of nights (Hubby, too, will be out of town) which is Dylan's dream come true. He adores his older cousins. Emory has never been away from me for that long but I know she'll be loved and cuddled until I return.

Oh, I'm so lucky!! Thanks God!!

1 comment:

Covey said...

Hope you have a blast and come back energized!! So Glad its not going to be 100 degrees for you this weekend too!!