Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Asheville, NC

Recently I went on a girlie trip to Asheville, NC without my kiddos. I ate 13 meals uninterrupted, leisurely walked through art exhibits, and slept past 7AM. Truly delightful! This is the cute loft we stayed in downtown Asheville.






We visited Biltmore and enjoyed the winery. That huge house has 43 bathrooms and was built before indoor plumbing became popular.


This is Audrey. I forced her to be my friend back in 1994. Yes, we tight rolled our jeans, grooved to the Cranberries and watched the original 90210. Since then we have grown into somewhat responsible adults and managed to convince two other best friends to marry us. Everyone should be so lucky:)







1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I love y'alls friendship. {Yes, I said "y'alls". It's the new southern plural possessive.}

Hooray for girly child-free weekends!