Friday, December 4, 2009

Shenanagins

Ever wonder what your significant other really does when they leave on a "guy trip?"

My husband has gone Phishing again but this time in NYC. When he goes on these hippy excursions I'm usually not too worried about him being tempted by the opposite sex. However, being in the Big Apple is another story. More koi in the pond than his average 1:5 concert crowd if you know what I mean.

Come to find out my jealousy was not to be taken lightly. Just look at the shenanigans he's been up to...





Dayum, Dora! First you win the affection of my children? And now my man? I'm calling Swiper. Watch your backpack, homewrecker!

1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Shameless hussy, that Dora. But I would think the incessant yelling would get old pretty dang quick.