Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Morning!

God wakes me up most mornings but lately I've been ignoring him (I know, bad idea!) I've just been rolling on over and snoozing until Thing 1 and Thing 2 stand bedside begging for juice and cartoons.

Not this morning, though. Before I fell asleep last night I asked God to make sure I was up because I've been needing Him and his Word something terrible. Well, he delivered. My coffee pot whistled at me bright and early. I was actually heading back to dreamland when I heard my coffee pot pretend to be a tea kettle. Never before has my coffee pot played dress-up but after it's performance I remembered my late-night request.

So here I sit after reading Scripture and enjoying dramatic coffee...writing and smiling...finally!

1 comment:

shannondavis said...

I've missed you! Oh, and I can't wait to have some morning coffee together soon